We were all part of a unique sub-culture as Sainiks. We had our own rituals, traditions, interactions and artifacts. We utilized opportunities as they came by, survived insurmountable challenges at great odds and communicated in ways no one else outside our sub-culture could possibly understand. The margin between success and failure was minimal at best. In the process, we created new derivatives of language that can be percieved as mysterious, amusing and nostalgic. We created our own Sainik Lexicon.So, here is a small sampling of the Sainik Lexicon.If these take you back to the life spent in Sainik School, I’ll be gratified.Read More
Now Watch Online
Latest from Kazhak Chronicles.
- Singapore Maritime Week 2018 features Capt Rajesh Unni’s B2B startup Alpha Ori Technologies April 28, 2018, No comments
- Col VKS Rawat takes over as Principal of Sainik School Kazhakootam April 28, 2018, No comments
- Proud Kazhaks at the Indian Navy’s Golden Jubilee Celebrations of its Submarines arm December 11, 2017, No comments
- Under the Tree of Remembrance | One year since NBN’s Passing November 29, 2017, No comments
- B Pradeep Nair on the Inaugural edition of the NBN Memorial Enrichment Program for Teachers November 26, 2017, No comments