When I see the, hoisted national flag outside my office waving gently in the slow breeze, my heart fills with the memory of all those soldiers known and unknown who gave up their today to keep our tomorrows safe and all those who lost their life to keep our nation flag up there, flying. And it dawns on me yet again that I am an Indian and then my heart starts echoing the parting words of Rambo in First Blood, my childhood hero I grew upon and I join the chorus with all those brave hearts,”Do our country love us as much as we love it ?”Read More
Now Watch Online
Latest from Kazhak Chronicles.
- Singapore Maritime Week 2018 features Capt Rajesh Unni’s B2B startup Alpha Ori Technologies April 28, 2018, No comments
- Col VKS Rawat takes over as Principal of Sainik School Kazhakootam April 28, 2018, No comments
- Proud Kazhaks at the Indian Navy’s Golden Jubilee Celebrations of its Submarines arm December 11, 2017, No comments
- Under the Tree of Remembrance | One year since NBN’s Passing November 29, 2017, No comments
- B Pradeep Nair on the Inaugural edition of the NBN Memorial Enrichment Program for Teachers November 26, 2017, No comments