He remained our dear English teacher admired and loved by all. He was also our dear House Master. As I recollect now, most of the times I used to draw a blank on being quizzed on my lessons in the class. However I remember clearly this one occasion in the house study room while concluding the daily roll call on a Saturday evening he enquired “Who is this? The one who had not deposited with me the weekly letter home?”Read More
Now Watch Online
Latest from Kazhak Chronicles.
- Singapore Maritime Week 2018 features Capt Rajesh Unni’s B2B startup Alpha Ori Technologies April 28, 2018, No comments
- Col VKS Rawat takes over as Principal of Sainik School Kazhakootam April 28, 2018, No comments
- Proud Kazhaks at the Indian Navy’s Golden Jubilee Celebrations of its Submarines arm December 11, 2017, No comments
- Under the Tree of Remembrance | One year since NBN’s Passing November 29, 2017, No comments
- B Pradeep Nair on the Inaugural edition of the NBN Memorial Enrichment Program for Teachers November 26, 2017, No comments