It has not been an easy journey so far, and as much as I have put up with my disability, I have been nurtured and protected by a circle of love that is a direct offshoot of the relationships that were cast in iron during my years at Sainik School. My classmates rallied around me, taking their time out from their own busy lives to support me as I tried to live my life on my own terms. They have contributed, not in small measure, for my expensive treatments and funding an electric wheelchair which would help me at work and make my task easier. Considering my penchant for travel and being mobile as much possible, their sensitive gesture has gone a great way in enabling me to remain productive and relevant.Read More
Now Watch Online
Latest from Kazhak Chronicles.
- Singapore Maritime Week 2018 features Capt Rajesh Unni’s B2B startup Alpha Ori Technologies April 28, 2018, No comments
- Col VKS Rawat takes over as Principal of Sainik School Kazhakootam April 28, 2018, No comments
- Proud Kazhaks at the Indian Navy’s Golden Jubilee Celebrations of its Submarines arm December 11, 2017, No comments
- Under the Tree of Remembrance | One year since NBN’s Passing November 29, 2017, No comments
- B Pradeep Nair on the Inaugural edition of the NBN Memorial Enrichment Program for Teachers November 26, 2017, No comments