He would lead the practice sessions with his whole soul and body. We would follow suit, all the while, with the band desperately and helplessly trying to catch up, some times upping and sometimes dipping the pitch, but all in vain. Gosh! How I wish they realized in those days, that the only music that the average Kazhakian had in his blood was the monotonous cadence that went on and on, like that bee on steroids.Read More
Now Watch Online
Latest from Kazhak Chronicles.
- Singapore Maritime Week 2018 features Capt Rajesh Unni’s B2B startup Alpha Ori Technologies April 28, 2018, No comments
- Col VKS Rawat takes over as Principal of Sainik School Kazhakootam April 28, 2018, No comments
- Proud Kazhaks at the Indian Navy’s Golden Jubilee Celebrations of its Submarines arm December 11, 2017, No comments
- Under the Tree of Remembrance | One year since NBN’s Passing November 29, 2017, No comments
- B Pradeep Nair on the Inaugural edition of the NBN Memorial Enrichment Program for Teachers November 26, 2017, No comments