He recalled his father taking him to classical music concerts in Bombay – an overnight trip which they could barely afford. These concerts mostly extended late into the night, and they often missed the last train they needed to catch to get back home. At the train station his father scrambled the last remaining coins from his pocket to buy his son a meal while he remained hungry. Then they would both huddle together and sleep on the railway platform waiting for the train next morning.Read More
Now Watch Online
Latest from Kazhak Chronicles.
- Singapore Maritime Week 2018 features Capt Rajesh Unni’s B2B startup Alpha Ori Technologies April 28, 2018, No comments
- Col VKS Rawat takes over as Principal of Sainik School Kazhakootam April 28, 2018, No comments
- Proud Kazhaks at the Indian Navy’s Golden Jubilee Celebrations of its Submarines arm December 11, 2017, No comments
- Under the Tree of Remembrance | One year since NBN’s Passing November 29, 2017, No comments
- B Pradeep Nair on the Inaugural edition of the NBN Memorial Enrichment Program for Teachers November 26, 2017, No comments